This week, we had a couple of sunny days, which helped the ground dry out enough to dig the last remaining footers and pour them. This is a critical path item, and sets us up to prepare the slab for the connector and the chapel and pour it – in the next two weeks, weather permitting.
We have had several subs working on several projects:
- HVAC piping has begun to be installed in the youth space;
- Plumbers have been here working on the restroom pipes;
- Electricians have been busy installing the conduit and junction boxes;
- Exterior sheathing has been moving right along;
- Interior framing is progressing;
- Concrete folks were here pouring the footings this morning.
Busy days despite the weather!