Please use the wedding request form to let us know that you are interested in holding your ceremony here! We would love to talk to you about it.
Things You Should Know
Scheduling & Services
- Wedding requests may be submitted to the church office in writing no earlier than 9 months prior to the requested date.
- Weddings may not be scheduled on Saturday evenings after 7 pm.
- Weddings which involve the use of the building after 5 pm will incur an additional fee.
We will be happy to provide space and time for a rehearsal the night before your wedding if this does not conflict with a scheduled Bible Church event.
Our goal is to have the building set up for your wedding day by the rehearsal time. Be advised that all rehearsal guests must exit the building by 9:45 pm.
Wedding Day & Ceremony
Decorating and set-up may begin the morning of the wedding, again depending on the Bible Church schedule.
- Chairs may not be moved.
- Decorations may not be fastened to walls, floors, or chairs. The only exception is for decorations pinned to the fabric of the chairs.
- Candelabra and candles are included.
- Unity candles are allowed provided the furniture and floor are properly covered. All other candles will be approved on a case-by-case basis.
- Flower girls may drop flower petals, but not confetti.